TMD symptoms may include:
1. Headaches, migraines or tension headaches
2. Worn or loose teeth
3. Painful muscles in the neck and shoulders (muscle spasms)
4. Pain behind the eyes.
5. Clicking and popping of the jaw joint (TMJ)
6. Locked jaw or restriction in opening or closing the mouth
7. Earaches or a clogging feeling in the ears
8. Tingling or numbness in the hands and the fingertips
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please call our office and we will be happy to discuss your symptoms, and talk about the possible treatments available for your situation.